Frequently Asked Questions
Access to our FAQ section is free, however we ask that you tell us who you are by signing in. Select from any one of the frequently asked questions listed below to see the answer. Also check the NGF's online Publications Catalog, which contains over 150 publications that address your business information needs. And don't miss the NGF's News & Views page which gives top-line information from many NGF research reports.
- How many people in the U.S. play golf?
- How many people played golf for the first time in 2017?
- How interested are Millennials in golf?
- How many juniors play golf?
- What percentage of golfers are female?
- What is the level of interest in playing golf among non-golfers (i.e., latent demand for the game)?
- What is golf's overall reach in the U.S.?
- How many golf courses are there in the U.S. as of December 31, 2017?
- How many golf courses are open to the public?
- Which states have the most golf courses?
- How many golf courses opened in 2017?
- What are some of the most significant trends in the golf course business?
- Where can I find the phone number for a particular golf company?
- Where can I get state-by-state listings of golf facilities, retail stores and other golf-related companies?
- Where can I find lists and e-mail addresses of golfers in the U.S?
Last Updated: 3/31/2010 12:51:06 PM / Generated at: 1/23/2019 9:36:58 PM